Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Confession & Forgiveness

This post is personally between me and Our Heavenly Father.

Lately, i know i've been busy caring about myself. I never spent time with you and even if i did, it wasn't consistent. I confessed that i've been caring too much about myself and thinking what others are thinking. I always whine and complain and cry about being lonely and that nobody wants me. I never put You in my heart. I never put You first in everything. I never think bout You.

Oh Lord,

All the blessings that you have given me, i thank them and forgotten them. I have let myself being carried away by the things around me and with the people. I have neglected you so many times but You always find the way to turn me around. Turn me back to the right path. When my back turns away from you, you are always there to turn me back. You always make sure that i see you.

Lately, thanks to friends and family and brothers and sisters in church. They have reminded me about You. It really does make me feel so terrible after realizing what i have done towards you. I feel so ashamed about myself. I feel as though i do not deserve to be called YOUR DAUGHTER. I don't deserve to announce my good-doings (eg : going to church and prayer).

I want to live again by your word. I want to ejoice in your name and not afraid to tell the whole world about you. I want to live by you. Guilding every step in life for me. I will follow whatever you have planned for me Lord cause you have your love for me. And it's a never-dying love.


With freely you gave it all for me,
Surrender Your life upon that cross,
Great is the love
Pour out for me
This My God.

Lifted on high
Form depth to high
Forever My God is glorified
Servant and king
Rescued the world
This is My God!

So Father,

I seek for your forgiveness. I pray that You will never forsaken me. You are always my Father Almighty, King of heaven and Earth. Build my strength and courage. I pray to strengthen my spiritual faith and hope to walk with You forever and ever. I pray that you would continue to guild me in life and you stand by me. Teach me from wrong to right Lord. Teach me how to love you more.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:10
10 Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

Hebrews 2:18
18 For in that he himself has suffered being tempted, he is able to help those who are tempted.

In the name of Jesus, forever and ever.

Amen.



1 comment:

  1. hey, I think all of us can relate to this post at some point(s) of our lives. it's so easy to get caught up with everything where we start to put Him aside and go our own way. truly if you have the desire to grow deeper, He will surely grant it.

    Psalm 147: He grants the desires of those who fear Him; He hears their cries for help and rescues them.

    Oh and i like the song too, but i think some parts of the lyrics are wrong.haha

    ReplyDelete