Friday, February 5, 2010

Wintertime in Switzerland

I know i know i've been notty and ignorant for not blogging for such a super duper looooooooooong time!! Well, i did lose my blogging mood so that's why. If you guys are wondering what i'm doing right now, i'm actually on my internship at Hotel Garbo in Verbier, Switzerland. Well, it's a ski resort so you can imagine me with snow most of the time. It has been pretty pretty cool. We get so close among the staff because there aren't many of us. It's like a family that i have in Switz due to me being so far away from home for some time now. Well, besides that, between my last post till today, i did travel with my dear friend Hao. We explored more places and gained more experiences. So there are some snapshots for you guys to enjoy!

Occassion 1- Oscar Night (Farewell to Semester 3)





Ballroom of Theater Alzador

Most charming man in Glion
Nikalas


Hottest Girl on campus



Cutest couples to have babies



Webbie & I

Me & the girls





Mrs Godwin (won the best female teacher & my Geopolitics teacher)




The only female security guard of the night & my roommate
Jackie C.








~~~~~The After Party at Black Pearl~~~~~

With 2 tequila shots to kick the night


Warming up a little bit...


Cheers...


Pump it up!!


Occassion 2- Wintertime & Christmas Market at Montreux



Glion started to snow



Ferris Wheel at the market








Christmas cheers~~




Christmas isn't Christmas
till it happens in your heart




Me & my besties--Hao & Adeline

HOt Hot Chestnuts for the cold








Candies, candies..munch munch





Dinner together with friends



An incredible ride on the wheel



Up we go!!!


Occasion 3- Village de Noel where they have animals for children







Sleigh Ride


Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer






Husky!!


Winter Cows moo~~~




Donkey~~~ doink






Rabbits and roosters


Santa telling stories to children


Beautiful view from the mountain


Lovely friend who drove me up there
Jenny. K


Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS)

So guys, this is what's about during my 3rd Semester. It's a quite summary with pictures i hope you would enjoy it. I will continue with another post updating you on what's going on after that.


=XOXO ally.B=









No comments:

Post a Comment