Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3

Should all of Brock's followers know........ So far, this week's been.. I don't know how to describe.. Some may have excelled in something they like to do.. Some may have showed their imbecility doing things they THINK they know.. Some may have just sat aside and watched quietly..
For me? I'm just being the observer. Hehe. =)
And my 0903 mate, Tristan Ng Kien Hann, is officially down with fever due to shortage of ice cream dosage at this young age. Get well soon.
And my beloved Alison, please please take good care of your own fingers, be careful when cutting stuff k?

This is Mrs. Thina, again, who claims that I'm still a very good boy as I was the FIRST to be in the class today. =)

Doing law with my eyes closed. Hart, c'mon.

Picture taken at Sushi King @ Sooka Sentral.
Was told to be.... Benny and..... HAHAHOAYHAHA!!!!

Bear with me, Law and Business Studies test tomorrow.
Wish me luck. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment