Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Swiss!! 1.8.09

Hey guys, I'm back again and this time i'm bringing you Switz's birthday. It was on 1.8.09 and of course it was amazing for me to have this opportunity to experience it.

As my room is facing the lake, i managed to see the fireworks on the night before. The fireworks weren't very extraordinary. So, i'll let you have a taste of the Swiss fireworks. One thing that it was amazing was because they had it on the lake in Montreux. Although it's really small, but it was loud.



The next day, I spent my day in Geneva. It was actually my first visit to Geneva and i really enjoyed myself. I went with Hao and his friends from his new school. They are pretty nice ppl. It was a chance for me to see how Swiss ppl celebrated their national day. Actually the plan for them to go to geneva was to shop. I prefer sight-seeing and capturing some pics. Thank God that it was national day and He gave me the opportunity to do so. Not only that, we even had a tour guide who was Hao's friend. She took us around Geneva. That was really nice of her.

We had lunch at McD and then headed our on our journey.


Famous Fountain that shoots few km up


Hao and the ferris wheel...



The boat which Hao always sit to come and visit me.


Just how they celebrated national day.they have bazaars where they sold food. International food. They had like thailand, bollywood, chinese....They had so much of things..


I love bazaars!!!


Some exciting rides too..

We then realised that there was a show or something. So we decided to sit and watch. Thank God we got a really good seat where it's shaded with trees. How cooling!







So then we watched this cool water sport thing. We watched it for awhile and then walked on. This vid just elaborates a little bit about the fun and excitement.








First contestant for his first attempt






The landing!!



Hot guy that i asked Hao to take for me...hehehe oo la la

So, there was also like a mini theme park which was quite cool to actually see it in Switz. It wasn't open yet when we went but then we were able to sit some of the rides. It was fun and i would never ever forget bout my bravery. There was this ride where i was really "OMGOSHH" heheh... That was like my craziest ride ever! It was called Maximum. It works like a pendulum like going forward and backward. Then the higher it swings, it reaches its maximum which is the 360 degrees round. Imagine how terrified i was man!!. I was the only girl that sat. Together with 3 other guys. I screamed my lungs out and shut my eyes throughtout the whole ride. omgoshh...I still can't believe that i actually sat that..


Rides...





MaximuMMMmmmm....getting ready



The spinning ride.


This is my fav ride!! you just go round round while singing "My dream is to fly...so high"



Nice pic!!

Next stop was the Rose Garden. It was like so nice. A garden full of roses!! It's like bed of roses everywhere. However, we passed by a mini beach with many people sun-tanning. I guess it's both girls' and guys' fav..hehehe



Bring out the Bikini-es!!! and sunscreen


Ooo lala...






Ally with ROSES!!!




Welcome to our house!!..hehehe



Here are the 3 princesses




Such big and beautiful rose!!


It was like evening already and we pretty much covered Geneva. So i decided to head back home while they carried on in Geneva. I really had so much fun here in Geneva. I really enjoyed myself and i do hope you guys could experience it too..





We say BYE!!!

Bye guys!!! more updates soon!!..

~~ally.b~~

No comments:

Post a Comment