Friday, August 7, 2009

Room 6-207

Welcome back everybody to Switzerland. Now it's a whole new adventure. It's a brand new semester, Brand new room, Brand new classes,and Brand new friends. You guys must be wondering why brand new friends. Well, it's because i'm doing diploma and my other old friends are going bachelor's but we're studying the same things. Just different name. I had to do diploma because i only finished 11 years of education (6yrs in primary and 5yrs high school). So right now, my friends are doing their internship and mine will be next year. So wont be seeing them for like 1 year.. How sad!!

Nevertheless, I just got to continue to stay strong and fit into any situation. So, just an introduction of how my room looks like. I really have to share with you guys my room cuz it is just amazing.

My room is located in Hotel des Alps. It's a hotel which was bought over by the school. Last semester, they were renovating the whole hotel and now everything that we have, see, smell, touch are all brand new!!. However, the disadvantage is it's further up the mountain. So i kinda have to walk up hill and downhill practically everyday. It's like 15 mins walk i guess. But will hills, there's nothing to kid about noe.




Welcome to MY NEW HOME!!!

So my room is still the same as the old one. It's a double room and i was suppose to have a roommate. However, till today, i haven't met her. Therefore, I have the whole room to myself with everything that is double. heheh. Double beds, Double tables, Double wardrobes, .......




Anybody care for a sleepover??



One big family!! Pillow, Piggy and Mama!!





As the bed is so comfortable, i usually do my work on my bed instead of the table. The table seems to be just collecting dust. hehehe


I'm pretty impressed with my wardrobe cuz i managed to fill up the spaces which doesn't really look too empty. I brought more clothes from malaysia and stuff and LOL.. It looks more like a wardrobe now.



*trying to spot my things huh??


So this room do also comes with an attached bathroom which is seriously very very important to me. I need clean bathrooms. So it came with shower, toilet bowl and a wash-basin. Although it's much smaller than my previous room, it is still alright. (Just to make sure that i don't grow any bigger!! *tsk*tsk)



Not to forget guys, my room has a balcony too! So i got the whole view of the lake and Glion Residence. Got the view of the mountains too. Beautiful!






Sunset at Montreux



Looks more like farm land huh??
(Just an info for cyau: It's not NEW ZEALAND k)



hehe..*shy *shy..

So basically i've told you right that hotel des alps is actually a fine dining restaurant too. So the restaurant is at the ground floor and i can see people eating downstairs.


My heart went Bop Bop when taking this pic. I was praying 'don't look up! Dont look up!' Phew!! hehe

Wanna know a funny incident that happened to my room?? I BURNT MY CURTAIN!!! hehe.. it's no joke!! i'm serious!!!



See!!! I TOLD YA!!! i din even noe till like yesterday!!

Wann know how it got burnt?? This pic says it all : hehee


It was too hot and then it got burnt!

Now, this is something discrete and a very naughty thing to do. My heart was pumping hard again while taking this pic. I made like a few attempts and i ALMOST got caught by my neighbour. I think it's because he saw the flash!!.. So you guys should appreciate what i'm doing for you guys!!

Now you said girls love tanning but GUYS DO also love tanning..


My neighbour has a huge huge balcony and it was a great idea to just lie and chill. Just enjoy the sun!

So i guess this is all about it for now!!

Ciau~~~there's more to come!!!

=ally.b=

1 comment:

  1. ally ,...dont be sad....E34 is great. u gonn love the new class...

    and ..Glion will charge for the curtain.....hahahahhah

    vicky

    ReplyDelete