Monday, June 1, 2009

Insight of Girls

Hey Guys, wanna know the insight of us girls about beauty? Ever wonder why girl's enjoy beautifying ourselves? It's really and enjoyment and really nice time to hang out with just girls. It's cool to hang out with your guy frens too but sometimes we do need some heart-to-heart chat with our girlfriends. It is just the same as for guys where you guys do also have your moments together to watch football. So let's just say we do need to chill with our own species for awhile.

So...Guys out there!! You are so so lucky as i'm bringing you to the insight of what girls do. Few nights ago with Hao away, we took the opportunity to have a girls' Nite out in my room. We bought face masks and some beauty things like for nails. It was so exciting as seriously i never done my beauty before. I dont know any single bit about beauty. I know you guys are laughing at me but anyway, it was pretty cool.

A few pics which i was allowed to exposed our stupidity looks. Masking is something i bet which gives a fright to guys. LOL. However, guys!! Just live with it. You are so gonna have a wife next time so better start learning now.




FREAK OUT!!!


The Mask & Me


Pinkie & Orange


This is how to put on mask





LOl. I know this is so embarrasing but i just felt like sharing my nite nite with my girls. So Dora was there like my momma. She taught me how to put it on and about the different kinds of masks. She even put it on for me. I never done my facial on my own before except for washing my face but masking. Oh NO..LOL..

So after masking, definitely it's taking off time. It's peel-off mask.



Next was blackheads for me and dora. It was so stupid of me to just found out that we were suppossed to wet the tape. LOL.



While we were doing our blackheads, the other girls were doing their nails. LOL!! And while waiting for my nose to be done, i gave each of them a massage. It was like a free spa. So i found myself quite useful as a massage lady. LOL. I even had an apprentice and she's learning fast.




Esther is always our beautician. She did our nails.



Hannah & Coco


After that, we called it a night. It's pretty tiring just to keep ourselves look good. IT takes lots of hard work and time too. Guys out there!! BETTER APPRECIATE US!!.

I'm gonna miss these girlfriends of mine. So gonna miss you guys. Who is gonna do beauty beauty with me next semester while you guys out there working hard? HAO!!! YOu shall be my next girlfren!!!

~~nite nite ppl!!






1 comment:

  1. You make a great massage lady? Good, I am looking for one. You can make yourself useful when you are back! hehehe ;-p

    ReplyDelete