Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Still Strong...

With you is where i`d rather be,
But we`re stuck where we are.
It`s so hard, you`re so far..
This long distance is killing me.

I wish that you are here with me,
But we`re stuck where we are
It`s so hard, you`re so far..
This long distance is killing me.
*Long Distance-Brandy

I disagree with the song.. TOTALLY..
I actually enjoyed this relationship with you..

Be it long distance or short distance..
I always feel so attached and secured..
Without feeling that the distance is actually killing me..

I took it as a challenge for both of us..

First was my National Service which took 3months away from us..

Now its your turn.. But not 3months.. Could be 3years or more..
Well, if we're meant for each other, we will make it no matter what..
=)

These few months..

Really made me realized something..

Its simple.. We LOVE to sleep!
Is that right? =)

And after every sleep, we would tell each other our dreams..

And because I won't be able to see you even after waking up from my dreams..

I'd rather sleep forever..
If the only place where I could see you is in my dreams..

*yawn.. now i wanna sleep..* =)


I U

man i miss those school days..
Happy 1.4

No comments:

Post a Comment