Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Summer in Switzerland is really amazing. I have never seen such healthy and beautiful flowers at all. It is such beautiful. I can just stay here all my life. The air and breeze blows at my face. How wonderful.

My favorite place is by the lake. I love going there sometimes alone and with my friends. I love that place because it's for all ages. From young to teenagers to couples to family and to seniors. The lake reminds me of the beach. Sounds of the soft waves, smell of the lake and the atmosphere. I love to go there for relaxation. It helps me to relax and have some peace and time alone with myself. Seeing the people there just make me enjoy life even more.

However, there is always something that is missing when i go there. Something which makes me feel quite emotional. I really do hope someday i could walk along that same path with someone who i care about.



The Lake



Side cafes and chilling places



Hello!!! LAke



Smell of the flowers



So relaxing


By the lake


Artwork


Driving Service for seniors


Fountain in front of forum


There's like a jumble sale. How interesting!


Sorry! Pretty tired to write today. But i hope these pics will give you an idea of springtime here.



No comments:

Post a Comment